- Strictly as per the new term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for classes 11 & 12
- Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board like Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason, Case-based MCQs.
- Revision Notes for in-depth study
- Mind Maps & Mnemonics for quick learning
- Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021
- Answer key with Explanations
- Concept videos for blended learning (science & maths only)