- Properly description of topics from the eight to the eighteenth century are given in this book.
- Chapters on the Rajputs, Mughals, and the Turkish empire explains how they came into power and what challenges they face to establish their empire.
- This book tells us about the attacks of different invaders who came to conquer India mainly north India and their reasons for the downfall.
- The presented book contains 22 chapters which discuss the different topic in a detailed manner.
- In addition, the book contains a separate section of maps for better comprehension.